Sunday, 8 November 2015

So It Turns out the Border's Way Closer Than You Thought

It's a funny story really. No really, it's hilarious.
I guess I should explain.

You know how I said I  wasn't going to post here any more and that I  was migrating this little blog of mine,well I lie. And it really does go to show how indecisive and unreliable I am. You should have expected it really. I don't see how you trusted me, I'm like a parrot on opiates.

I kind of forgot how hard it was to start up a blog from scratch and I realised that I'm just not ready for that sort of commitment. So instead I'm just going to revamp this one. For the third time. Once again indecisive and unreliable. Don't ever trust me. Like ever. Seriously, please don't. I'm begging you. I'm as reliable as a toddler.

I thought that starting a new blog would be cool but I think I've built too much of an attachment to this one and I don;t want to give that up yet. Perhaps instead of getting that hair cut I'll  just be dying my tips a little. ( Which will make no sense unless you read the post before my last, but considering I'm deleting it, this sentence will probably never make sense to you.)

I suppose I'll go umm... find an iguana or something.
Whilst I'm at it I'm probably going to delete that post as well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're staying here, Star! :) It definitely is a lot of work to start up a new blog. I have the same problem as you - after a certain amount of time, I suddenly get the urge to start fresh again. Every time. And, if you're up for doing all that work again, go for it. But we'll never make it far if we keep starting over..

    Can't wait to see what you do here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH :') Ah haven't we all grown an attachment to our blogs. No matter how stupid I think my blog link and name are, or how weird and embarrassing my older posts are, I don't think I'll ever make a new blog. Even when people in real life start having issues with it, I still can't seem to give it up. Stick with this one. I love it.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete