Pages

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

TMI Tag

Hola amigos, recently I was tagged by the fabulous M at The Life Of Little Me to complete the TMI Tag. I did exactly that and here are my answers.

1) What are you wearing?
Pajamas, even though I woke up 3 to 4 hours ago.

2) Have you ever been in love?
Do you consider a complete and utter infatuation with youtubers and viners love? If so, then yes.

My boo

3) Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
So many times guys. It's just so ridiculous that it's practically a lie.

4) How tall are you?
Not tall enough.

5) How much do you weigh?
The approximate equivalent to 10 Oriental small-clawed otters.

6) Any tattoos?
765 to be exact.

7) Any piercings?
Just my ears.

8) OTP?
HOMOZYGOUS???!!!!! I panicked. I really don't know.

9) What is your favourite show?
Melissa and Joey.

10) Who are your favourite bands?
I don't have a favourite band but my favourite artist is Shawn Mendes.

11) Something you miss?
Being younger and not having to worry about how to convert metric and imperial units or how geographic isolation can cause variation in a species.

12) Favourite song?
I have two.



Shawn Mendes for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

13) How old are you?
13 and 7 months, Just in case you wanted specifics.

14) Zodiac sign?
Caprisassyues ( Capri-sassy-us)
Okay so I'm a Capricorn, but can we agree that Capricsassyues sounds WAY better?

15) Quality you look for in a partner?
A great ability to make up random phrases in the spur of the moment.

16) What is your favorite quote?
"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take."

17) Who is your favorite actor?
I don't watch a lot of movies but i'd have to say Shailene Woodley.

18) Favorite colour?
Blue probably, although it changes quite often.

19) Loud music or soft?
TURTLES!!! I panicked again. I think I like a little bit of both, you know, soft- ish but not loud enough that it'll cause me hearing loss.

20) Where do you go when your sad?
Away from humans.

21) How long does it take you to shower?
Probably about 15 minutes.

22) How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
About an hour. The actual getting ready part takes around 40 minutes at a normal place. I just like to waste time.

23) Have you ever been in a physical fight?
So many it's pretty much unbelievable.

24) Turn ons?
A good listener, honesty, HUMOR!( but I feel like everyone says that) and an ability to cook. Let's face it, if I ever end up living with a guy they're going to have to fend for themselves on the food front. The only thing I can cook is water and sometimes I fail at that.

25) Turn offs?
I can't stand rude people or people who put others down. I honestly don't care if you look like a Greek god, if you can't respect someone enough to keep your horrible opinions to yourself  then that's a really serious issue.

26) The reason you joined the blogging community?
To try out my writing in a different environment and find a style that I liked. I felt like joining the blogging community would give me a voice to say what I wanted and hopefully make people laugh.

27) What are your fears?
Never really succeeding or amounting to anything. I want to make people laugh and smile and just generally brighten up their day. I'd hate to go through life not being able to do any of those things.

28) The last movie that made you cry?
The Fault In Out Stars got me balling my eyes out for a while.
Damn you Augustus!!!!

29) Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night.

30) Meaning behind your blog name?
I honestly don't know. I just thought it sounded cool and would look great on a coffee mug

31) Last book you read?
My 1992 diary by Dawn Luebbe.
The book was initially a blog, which is so cool.

32) The book you're currently reading?
Is everyone hanging out without me by Mindy Kaling.

33) The last show you watched?
Storage Hunters.

34) Last person you talked to?
My dad.

35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Fellow member of the Purple Ostrich Union.

36) What is you're favorite food?
Quail eggs and caviar. It's not. I think it has to be brownies.

37) Place you want to visit?
Canada, La, New York, Paris, Germany, Japan. Everywhere basically.

38) Last place you were?
In the kitchen looking for food in the fridge.

39) Do you have a crush?
 Other than celebrities, I'd say possibly, or it could just be an obsession with their height. I can't really make the distinction.

40) Last time you kissed someone?
I'm more into hugs than kisses (but saying that I find hugs very awkward.) The last time I hugged someone was my mum. ( I posted this then realised 'mum' isn't a measurement of time, what I meant to say was today.)

41) Last time you were insulted?
I can't remember it specifically but It was probably about a day or two ago. I resisted the urge to say about a week ago even though I honestly wanted to.

42) Favorite flavour or sweet?
I like anything that tastes of watermelon or grape.

43) What instrument do you play?
A tiny bit of guitar but I think my ability is slowly deteriorating as I haven't played it in more than a year.

44) Favorite piece of jewellery?
I don't really wear jewellery.

45) The last sport you played?
Javelin. I suck at it.

46) Last song you sang?
A horrible rendition of Pumped Up Kicks, accompanied by various terrible dance moves and the occasional mumble.

47) Favourite pick up line?
Is your name sugar? Because my mum said sugar's bad for your teeth.

48) Have you ever used it?
Not even once in my lifetime.

49) Last time you hung out with anyone?
If a 4 year old counts, then it was 2 weeks ago on Saturday and I'm pretty sure she's planning to kill me.

50) Who should answer these questions next?
Noor
Nymisha
Envy
Oakstar

adios ardillas exóticas.
( Which translates to - goodbye exotic squirrels.)

22 comments:

  1. Okay that's it: THIS POST IS SO FRICKING AMAZING, I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS POSSIBLE TO LOL THAT MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there's bad news, whether you like it or not, I'm going to be stalking you and reading every single post! <3

    - Lexie
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lexie. Your comment made me laugh so hard and I'm totally fine with the stalking. And your use of caps lock is rather magnificent.

      Delete
  2. Okay WOW girl. You've wanted to make people laugh? Well, you accomplished wayyy beyond your wildest dreams, guaranteed. This was such a funny and amazing post :)
    so..yeah..how's that slightly illegal unicorn dealership spanning across various small countries going? *shushes voice*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Autumn, and the dealerships going good, I just need to round up the rest of the employees but apparently once you start mentioning the word illegal unicorn business, people slowly start walking away from you. Why exactly, I just don't know.

      Delete
  3. THIS POST *claps* and MELISSA AND JOEY *squeals* Thanks so much for tagging me!

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Bows then falls* Thank you. *Awkwardly gets up* Your welcome and I can't wait to see your answers.

      Delete
  4. This is so hilarious!

    I love number 20! It's funny, but honest too. I would say "away from humans" is my default mode for. . . everything. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Melissa and joey too I'm watching it right now actually
    . P.s you cant have Cameron Dallas HE'S MINE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa and Joey forever!!!!!. The day they stop broadcasting that show is the day I stop watching tv. P.s We can share him. I'll have him Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and half of Thursday and then you can have him all till Sunday.

      Delete
    2. Ikr have you been watchin the new serious?? P.s how is that fair

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Why thank you. You must use it sometime and tell me how it goes.

      Delete
    2. Ummmmm no thanks I'm good u can be the one to try it p.s I wouldn't know who to use it on anyway

      Delete
  7. HOT WINGS!!!!! Sorry, I panicked. What I mean to say was: ABOUT A WEEK AGOOOOOOO *dances*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Hotwings slay for real tho.

      Delete
  8. "Goodbye exotic squirrels". Gosh, keep this up, and you'll be deemed funnier than a certain pair of red-headed wizard twins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (And, BTW, is this post up for steals {"up for grabs" didn't sound right}?)

      Delete
    2. Lol thank you, and yes,it's up for grabs. Anyone can do it.

      Delete
    3. YAY!!!!!! I'll try to do it soon :D!!
      BTW, my blog is www.bekahthebookworm.blogspot.com (I'd be honored if you could check it out), and I drew the comic of your post; I just need to take a few pics and upload it (i'll probs get that done tomorrow).

      Delete
    4. Your comics are so cool, they're exactly how I picture they'd turn out if said in real life.

      Delete