Pages

Monday, 29 June 2015

Neverland

Let's venture out to never land,
 where lies forgotten words.
Let's find the tales of misfit books previously unheard.

(Ruth B- check her out)

Let's dance at sunset,
or under the moonlight skies,
beneath the branches that lay on the greener side:
for we have all the time in the world.


Run with me to an everlasting dream,
that only we can find.
Pinky promise and cross your heart,
that here we'll live our lives.
And if your'e hurt I'll carry you aboard my sunset wings,
 there's a chance that we many fall,
but at least it's you and me.



Sometimes I live in dreams, so do not fret if it ever seems like you can never reach me.

It's hard to believe this is my hundredth post, it's been so amazing being able to blog these last couple of months. Thank you guys for sticking around.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 posts, yay! These songs are nice, thanks for sharing :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the biggest crush on Peter Pan you don't understand what this did to me WHY I LOVE YA SO mUCH HALLP MEE
    -bree (sorrrrree)

    ReplyDelete