Pages

Sunday, 31 May 2015

A Letter To You

Dear Person,

I've probably never met you and I probably never will but you know what, that's ok. Whether your from Africa ( respect) or Australia or Unicorn land somewhere in between Narwhal island and Llama desert, there's something I want you to know. You are amazing. You are smart and funny and brilliant and maybe your really good at dancing (if you are I beg of you please teach me). There's no one quite like you. I think I might just call you beautiful too, but I'm no just talking about looks here you wonderful specimen. You're beautiful inside too. You may share a name with many other Johns and Drews and Nancys or a brand of beer (stupid Stella artois) but you're different. I mean that in a good way. So person I've probably never met before, continue to stay brilliant. You're the only you there is. Let's raise a glass to being you.
Yours sincerely Stella.
There's no P.S. ( Although this could be classed as a P.S. in which case dang it man !!)

I would love it so much if you made a message like this. Share it on your blog if you like. Write a letter with a quill and ink if you really want to. Share the LUVE. Yes I did intentionally spell it like that.
Peace out.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was my pleasure and thank you.

      Delete
  2. This post made me smile so hard my face hurts. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad it made you smile.

      Delete
  3. thank you :) this was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much! You're so sweet and this made my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've...I've never met another person who acknowledges that Narwhal Island is a real place! //burst into tears of happiness// Thanks for making me laugh ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is super sweet. ^.^ We all need some positivity and this made my day!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete