Pages

Monday, 9 March 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award



Clears throat.
To Bobo the chimp I thank you.
Oh and Bob the llama,
Suzie the unicorn,
Toby the hamster,
Raj the tortoise,
Lucy the owl (oh how wise you are),
Winnie the pooh and Eeyore.
Thank you for getting me this far.
(cue over dramatic crying.)
Its...been..an...honor. (More crying)

So I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by this brilliant gal and I want to say a big thank you to her.

Here are the rules y'all.
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
Tell the readers 7 cool facts about yourself
Finally, nominate 5-15 other bloggers for this awesome award.

Let's do this thang.

So...um.. this is the part where I tell you seven  facts about myself. That's easy right? Hmmmm.

I own a branch of unicorn salons around the world? That's a lie.
I uhh love sports. That's a lie too.
I once tried to attacked a scarf .I'm going to say that's a lie as well.

But in all seriousness:

1) I get emotionally attached to book characters
2)My dreams can get real weird. Like hamster astronauts in space weird.
3) I fear human interaction. I said it, I know I sound like some anti social alien  but I really do.
4)I'm a professional procrastinator.
5) I used to think I possessed magical powers and sometimes when there was no one around ( wow that sounded creepy) I pretended I was like Harry Potter.
6) I can't dance. sigh. My dreams of becoming Beyonce's back up dancer just seem to be so far away.
7) I'm a very stubborn person and hate to be told that I'm not capable of doing something.

And now to my nominations. I always find it really hard to nominate people because I tend to choose the same people. So to prevent that, why not just nominate you all? It's a bit of a cop out but If you do have a blog and are reading this I hope you accept the nomination.

Before you go, check out the guest post I did on Amelia Grace's blog, she's awesome.



16 comments:

  1. I get too attached to characters too, and if anything bad happens I cry and cry!
    This was cute and congrats on the award!

    Meme xx


    Latest Post out now
    'Lush Haul// Easter Range'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Do you have a favorite character that you've grown attached to the most? Mine would have to be August from Wonder.

      Delete
    2. Augustus waters from the fault in our stars, my heart broke :(

      Meme xx

      Delete
    3. Oooh that's a good one. It totally broke my heart as well.

      Delete
  2. This is the best tag/award I've read like ever xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so good I get too attached to characters too. brilliant tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five mariosa. Thank you by the way.

      Delete
  4. I have very weird dreams like unicorn doing ballet werid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That has to be one of the best types of dreams ever.

      Delete
  5. nice blog, follow for follow?

    www.trendyytimes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl this is so true I have been at your blog since the start its crazy the about it is growing love u xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mariosa,it means a lot to me. Virtual hug.

      Delete