Wednesday, 4 March 2015

I'm not that person



I'm never going to be one of those girls who can walk confidently into a crowded room.( I suppose I'll just have to suffice with my awkward waddling.)
The one who can take charge in a situation. ( Which means if we're ever in a serious situation, it's every man for himself.)
The one who can hold a conversation.
The one who likes to hug.
The girl who's not insane.
Or the one who's really fun.

I'm never going to be one of those girls who can take amazing selfies ( I'm just not that photogenic.)
The one to swoon over high heels or a knitted fleece.
Or anything to do with fashion, because it's just not me.

I'm never going to be one of those girls with luscious long hair.
Or extremely long legs.
Or natural flare.
The one who can sing.
The one who can dance.
Or work in a team( because like I said, it's every man for himself.)

I'm never going to be one of those girls who can always say what they think.
Or ever take hints.
The one who likes brown bread.
Who writes with lead? ( ok so I ran out of rhymes)

These things of which I'm not are ok not to be . It's just because I'm different, and well... they're all just not me.


15 comments:

  1. You're you and you are amazing :)
    Hands down one of the most interesting person I've encountered while blogging :)
    with all your amazing poems,stories..jokes (they're really funny) and your unicorns :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww stop. You really don't know how much that comment made me smile. Thank you Neal. You truly are an amazing person.

      Delete
  2. I like this. :) Totally be yourself everyday.

    Besides there are more important things in the world than selfies and high heels (oo, I don't know if I could ever do high heels, I'd probably fall on my face or something. . . then I could command the amusement of a room XD).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, awesome post. I have nominated you for the Versatile Awards. Go onto my blog and it should be there. Please check it out and do it. Can't wait to see your answers
    bebeabout100.blogspot.com
    Bebeabout xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait to do the award.

      Delete
  4. Least you're happy with who you are, It's good to be different and unique, it makes you you!
    Lovely post

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! You go girl and be yourself :)
    http://newlittlethought.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay not to be these things, but honestly Stella, if you want to be you can be. When it comes to being a confident girl, a girl who can hold a conversation, a girl who can take charge, all you have to do is fake it to make it. Anyone can be confident. It's a matter of forcing yourself to be a little brave, and eventually that bravery will come naturally. We need a balance between being happy with ourselves and improving to become who we want to be.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented at writing!! I think your amazing and unique! It's always good to know that you are who YOU want to be, because all that matters is your own happiness in yourself. If someone is too blind to accept you as yourself then they aren't worth your time.
    Mae :)
    superswankified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're incredible and inspiring which is far better than having long legs or luscious hair:p
    ~Miss Write

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Dr. Seuss quote...was just amazing. I can relate to many of these I think. ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I'm glad some of these were relatable.

      Delete