Pages

Monday, 23 March 2015

Confessions of an awkward teen


It's time I confess some things.

To...

Sarah (totally fake name)I didn't turn down your sleepover  invitation because my mum said I couldn't go. I just find it awkward to sleep in someone else's house. Plus I can't hold a conversation for more than 5 minutes let a lone a whole night.

Random girl in my class, I lied about not having a pen. I had one. I just really loved that pen.

Dear brother. I lied. I did take the last cookie.

Laura (another totally fake name), like Sarah fakename I could have attended your birthday party but I don't like the idea of socializing with 5 other beings I've never met before.

Everyone ever at the bus stop, I'm never really listening to music, my earphones are in to stop you from talking to me.

The other girl in my class, I did have body spray but just like the pen it was my favorite.

Persistent human being, I did have gum but I just didn't want to give your annoying self any or say no.

The rude girl, I don't like you... at all.

The rude girl again, I did know the answer to number 3, and number 5 and number 7 and number 9. But I'm presuming you have a mind and some sort of level of intellect. Please use it.

Hypocrite. I was the one who told you to shut up in class. I appreciate the death glare by the way.

Friends, when I said I didn't mind what position I wanted to be assigned in the group, I was lying. I knew exactly where I wanted to be, and by the way I never got to be in that position.

Person on my contacts list, I saw the text and the missed calls. I just didn't want to talk to you.

 Girl, I had no idea what  you actually said, I just nodded to avoid the awkwardness.

The little girl on the bus who kept staring at me ( quite sinisterly at that) I did see you staring. You evil  I mean sweet child.

Any confessions of your own?

15 comments:

  1. great article :)

    www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you are not afraid of cconfessing these things. More people should be brave and confess some things to themselves.

    norinamm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to some of these. Stay awesome.

    ~ayumii
    http://thisblogdoesnotevenexist.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Ayumii, thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Oh, the little things in life that we do. I can relate to a lot of these, so don't worry, you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, I'm not the only one. I think there might be a part 2 because there's so many more awkward confessions to make.

      Delete
  5. Love these honest thoughts and poetry!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  6. This should like be the next teenager posts on Pinterest. These are relatable. Too relatable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one.
    Actually I do own that book, I just don't want you to borrow it cause I'll never get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I loved reading these. I can relate to many of them. :)

    ReplyDelete