Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Is beauty really only skin deep?

Disney channel taught me something. Now I don't often watch this channel anymore but I was scrolling through the shows and stumbled across Girl meets world.  The episode  I was watching focused on a debating challenge in which the upcoming topic was - Is beauty only skin deep? The show navigated it's way through some key events and finally ended with this amazing debate in which this point was made.
For some reason I couldn't have the actual video on this post which sucks but there's a link to the video here. The video
 And if you haven't already read my poem about beauty click here to check it out.
So what's your opinion?


6 comments:

  1. I don't think skin beauty is everything there so many attractive people out there but they're downright ugly as a human being what we need is a balance in both..a person can be attractive looking but still repel humans.. :)
    I noticed no unicorns in this posts :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. After the incident with planet Zedexfa the unicorn clan and I haven't really been in contact that much. I totally agree with you, your personality has the ability to dictate how you are perceived.

      Delete
  2. Ahaha I loved Disney Channel. Although I haven't been watching it lately so I've never even seen an episode of Girl Meets World. I reckon beauty isn't just skin deep, but it's everything (including what's on the outside). Beauty just describes your appreciation for something. A person is beautiful for their talents, kindness and personality. And since we all have at least a little of these, I guess all people are beautiful.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but it's sad that in today's society it's often that not everyone takes into consideration talents and personality and kindness. There's people who view beauty on just more than aesthetics but sometimes I find,especially in my age group, people dictate beauty on purely just looks without giving people a chance on who they are on the inside.

      Delete
  3. I loved how you're bringing light to this issue. Beauty is not only skin deep and more people should be talking about this ! :) Love your blog !

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete