Saturday, 31 January 2015

Liebster awards

 Hello there reader. So recently I was nominated by the brilliant Me and Paige for the Liebster award, I did a combination of their questions.
So here I go.

The Rules:
Link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.

The questions
1. Where are you from? and describe that place.
I'm originally form Ghana but I moved to England when I was about 2. Ghana is a magical place with unicorns that roam the streets and at every corner stands a giant chocolate bar. Yep, I think that's pretty  much an accurate description. I haven't been there in a long time so I really can't remember that much.

2. What do you want in the future?
World peace? 
To publish a book hopefully.

3. What's your favourite type of blog?
Any blog with a comedic aspect to it.
.
4. Your best childhood memory.
The time I thought I'd rule.

5. Favourite colour and why?
I don't think I have one, recently I've been liking blue and green shades.

6. What do you do in your spare time?
Read, write, sleep. Watch YouTube videos and blogs.

7. When did you create your blog?
Last year November during school break.

8. QUICK!- look up from your computer/laptop. Now, what was the first thing you saw?
My water bottle, dang it I wish it was something interesting. That would have made this answer a thousand times better.

9. Dream Job?
I'd love to take blogging up as a full time job but I'd love to be a writer as well.

10. If magic was real what would be your power?
Telekinesis, you know like Matilda. I like the prospect of being able to tip a glass full of water over without using my hands and making books fly.

11. What do you think of England?
It's really cold.
I think England is a really diverse place, your guaranteed to meet different people from different cultures and backgrounds, which is great and allows you to widen your knowledge of the people that live around the world.

My nominations

Drowning in this sunlight
Squishingly
Anywhere Elsewhere
Brenna the Bad Blogger
Beth's Lifestyle & Beauty
All the things I've never said...
Golden Ducklings
Down by the willows
Elevator Brain
Upwardss
And anyone who wants to do it, make sure to link it down below.
Their Questions.

Your favorite song lyric.
Your go to dance move at a party.
eBook or physical book?
Favorite fruit?
Favorite animal?
Fiction or no fiction books?
The place you want to go live the most.
Your favorite conversation that you can recall.
A book character you just love.
Notebook( as in the one you write in) or laptop?
If you had to choose whether to only live your life with the ability to write or speak what would you choose?

A little note- Check out my new page.

5 comments:

  1. Unicorn Pffftt.lol
    I don't even care what happened in rest of the post haha
    Ghana seems like place I'd like to visit get some of those chocolate bars and see some unicorns..hopefully those ones are more intelligent than you have here..
    I still can't believe they spilled secret of the hidden planet XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Ghana's a really cool place ( in the memories of a two year old)

      Delete
  2. Oohh, Thanks!
    Unicors. Chocolate. My tickets are already booked. Ghana here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me!

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved learning more about you! What a fun tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete