Friday, 23 January 2015

Jollygirl's blog party and my love of chocolate

Partaaaaay. Lets pop out that bottle of virtual sparkling water and get partying.
Click here to join the partaaay.

The questions and answers.

How did you come up with the name of your blog?
I was obsessed with shooting stars as a child and I..... You know what click here for the full story.
Favorite party snack? Why? 
Don't make me choose, maybe Doritos.
What type of chocolate is your favorite? Milk, dark, white, or other?
Milk chocolate. I really like galaxy cookie crumble.
Describe your favorite memory?
I have way too many. There was this one time when I left the kitchen and I had put my snicker on the table. When I came back one of my siblings was there taking a ginormous bite out of it and I legitimately freaked out and tried to smack the snicker out of his hand. We joked about it after though. You should never come between me and chocolate, it might not end well.
What is your favorite post that I have published on this blog?
I chose 2 .

Just type whatever you want in this section. You can answer a question, type random letters, share a fact about yourself,etc..
I....um...
I'm fond of blurting out random sentences and phrases.


9 comments:

  1. It think people are evil who make us choose between different kind of chocolates..I mean they're all so beautiful and delicious how can I choose one between them..milk..dark..white ^_^
    Doritos are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, every single type of chocolate is amazing, for me to choose would be like making a mother choose her favorite child. And I totally agree Doritos are awesome.

      Delete
    2. Oh no mother can choose a favorite child :P
      But we can't choose chocolate :P

      Delete
    3. It's true. We have galaxy, and Hersheys and dairy milk and so many brands and flavors. I'm constantly changing my favorite.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for participating! I love milk chocolate also! And the post about shooting stars was absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really enjoyed participating,I can never turn down a virtual party invitation.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yaaas. Doritos are definitely queen . This requires a virtual high five. Thank you.

      Delete