Monday, 8 December 2014

Project Happpiness - The one where I share ideas.

I'm back.
 Today I'll be sharing the ideas I have so far for project Happiness.
Before I begin, if you're not aware of what project H- The pursuit of happiness  is maybe you'd like to read my earlier post on it.
Check here for the latest news-Click me
Here is where it started-Click me
The list will now commence. Prepare. ( Ignore this, I thought I was funny)

 The first ten, what do you think?

1) Attempt to make a new friend or invite someone to join your friend group.
2)Make someone laugh.
3)Create an inspirational quote.
4)Write a poem reflecting on the things you love about life.
5)Come up with a funny jingle.
6)Smile.
7)Write a letter to someone who inspires you.
8) Give someone a helping hand.
9) Hold the door open for someone.
10) Start a conversation and ask someone how their day went.

Sometimes, doing the simplest of things can have the largest results.
I still need suggestions so share as many as you like.
Do you like the name of the project? I think we should call it something really different and cool. Comment any suggestions.

10 comments:

  1. These are great! I love this and the whole concept of the project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It starts next year if you want to join.

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of project! It sounds like such a good idea. The name is already perfect as well. Good luck completing it!! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to start. I hope I'll able to complete all the tasks.

      Delete
  3. Oooh. This is a cool idea! I like the name Project happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I might just keep the name of the project as project happiness.

      Delete
  4. I love all those acts of kindness examples! You always have such great ideas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eve. Staring at a blank piece of paper for about an hour and telling myself that I can't have that cookie unless I produce some ideas turned out to be a good technique.

      Delete
  5. This project is a fantastic idea. I can't wait to see more of the tasks! I'm also so glad you commented on my post, or I might not have seen this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm excited to post more of the task. I really liked your 2015 goals and I'm really thankful you viewed my blog.

      Delete