Pages

Saturday, 29 November 2014

Inspiration-the future is ours for the taking.

 We live our lives hoping for something extraordinary.We venture out into the world praying for success.Everyone seems to want a change. We all want to benefit something from our lives but the only problem is we want change. We're not making a significant change. You can live your life saying you want to make a difference but words aren't the same as actions.Words don't have much value if what is said isn't done.

 I take the world for advantage.I know I do. I'm blessed to live in a world that allows me to meet so many different people and learn so many things.I don't give back a lot.I know that I'm not contributing to the sustainability of the world. I know that I haven't made a difference but at the same time I know I can't do this alone. I'm one person in 7 billion.

 A change is needed in order to secure our futures.I want to know the world I'm living in is kept safe. I want a future where I know that when I'm walking on the streets I'm not treading upon an endless path of litter.A future where I know I'm not breathing polluted air. A future where we can all accept each other and the things that make us who we are. But we can't do this without change. We can make a change.And yes it does sound very cliche but it's true. If we gave as much as we've taken from the world, things would be better.

They say you never know what you have until you've lost it. Will we only realize our mistakes when the world is on the verge of collapsing? I don't want that. We shouldn't want that.
There's this story-
If we want to make a change, if we want to know that we have contributed to a better future we need to take action. Instead of  dwelling on the fact that nothing is changing, we need to make that change. I know even the smallest things can make a large difference. We've all got to start believing in that.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

What change do you want?

3 comments:

  1. That story really is great. And this post is inspirational. For the moment though, I actually don't want to change anything. I mean, sure there's loads of problems in the world, but not just one person can do it. It takes more than that to make a change. But I guess one person could start that change?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It takes more than just one person to make a change. It's ok not to want to change anything in your life.I feel like that as well. I'm quite happy where i am now. There's just a couple things of issues that are always being mentioned but never really solved. If a million people thought they could make a change, that change may just happen.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you completely guys. People can make a change but they don't want to and the people that do want make a change are too scared to.

      Delete